Dirty Little Secret #5

by 10:55 PM 8 comments
Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!




"Say you're hosting a Christmas dinner party. Which three fictional characters would you like to invite?"

Well for Christmas, I would want very fun, lively characters at my dinner party! With that said, I'd definitely pick Jacob Black (Twilight series), Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy series), and Heath Luck (House of Night series). I say Jacob Black because he seems like a really fun guy, who's always smiling and laughing, and he's well... not harsh on the eyes, if you know what I mean. Rose Hathaway only because she is so bluntly hilarious in the VA series and she'd be able to teach me some awesome kill moves, which would kind of ruin the peaceful Christmas mood but *shrugs*. And Heath Luck (Before he died, that is) because he also seems like a really charismatic, upbeat guy who would be cracking jokes the whole entire night! He so didn't deserve to have his neck broken... Darn you, Kalona!


Carmen Shaw

Developer

Carmen N. Shaw is currently a biology major at Georgia State University. She is the owner and developer of the book blog, Understanding Carmen's Story.

8 comments:

  1. Lol!

    Jacob hmm eye-candy for sure, though i'd go with Edward, i wouldn't even mind if he broke my headboard hehe.

    TToria
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum, it would be fun to have dinner with Rose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob would definitely make great eye candy and Rose is awesome!! Great picks!

    New Follower...My DLS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be too busy drooling over Jacob to do anything lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rose!!!! And Jacob too. But Heath?!?!?! Heath really? Clueless Heath? LOL He would be entertaining to have around I suppose.

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, I just love Rose! She's probably my fave heroine in YA! She's so kickass. Any party with her would be super fun!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be the Cougar on the prowl at this party. Yikes! ID, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it would be a fun, easy going dinner!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, it makes me smile! So go on and make my day by commenting :)