Follow Friday #13

by 10:11 PM 9 comments

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read!

Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

I would probably pick Tahereh Mafi because she's hilarious! I've watch tons of interviews on her, and she never fails to make me laugh out loud! Also, while reading Shatter Me, I remember thinking, "I'd love to get inside the mind of the person who wrote this book!" So I wouldn't really care what we'd do... I'd be content to just stare pensively at her from a distance, while she secretly dials 911... whatever I can get lol!

The police said 20 feet, Shae....

Leave a link to your post and I'll make sure to stop by and follow!

Carmen Shaw

Developer

Carmen N. Shaw is currently a biology major at Georgia State University. She is the owner and developer of the book blog, Understanding Carmen's Story.

9 comments:

  1. I have never seen an interview with the above author but I have read both or her books and love them!! I am new to the blogging community and would love for you to follow me on my journey!

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/chameleonreads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer! I just bought Shatter Me a few days ago and am itching to read it very soon. I've heard she's hilarious and super cool with her readers. So maybe she won't call 911 then, lol. :)

    Old follower by GFC and email :D
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you kinda convinced me to finally pick up her books! :'D Really made me laugh. :D

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Tahereh would be really fun to meet. I haven't read Unravel Me yet, but I think the first thing I would ask her is 'what the heck are you doing with Warner?' LOL.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    New GFC Follower

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your answer made me LOL with the whole dialling 911 LOL I was very fortunate to win a signed copy of Unravel Me, I'm sooo excited :D

    My Feature & Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read that book, but keep putting it off :-/ Thanks for bringing it back to mind!

    Thanks for stopping by! Returning the follow via GFC ^_^

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh haven't seen her in any other ffs today. Yes. Yes. Yes. How she makes Kenji is amazing! :D Thanks for stopping by~

    New GFC follower
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. *snickers* Oh you're too funny! but I can definitely see why you'd want to hang out with her...she is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer, I still really need to read her books...I know, I fail! But, at least I own a copy of Shatter Me :) Hopefully I get to read it soon! I hope you really do get to meet her! Thanks for sharing & for stopping by earlier ♥

    New follower via GFC & RSS :D
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, it makes me smile! So go on and make my day by commenting :)