Dirty Little Secret #9

by 5:01 AM 6 comments
Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers & our readers more intimately by asking them questions, hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.

Q: Which Disney hero would you like to take to your bed? I mean, on a date?

I'll take one Aladdin please! First, he grew up on the streets as a beggar (*coughs* or thief... *coughs*), meaning that he's had to work for everything that he's gotten so he's smart and appreciative. No ego on this hero :) Now, take a second and look at those arms - he's strong and his outfit always has a no shirt policy to it, which I won't complain about. Lastly, his sidekick is Abu... the cutest and most conniving monkey in the world! If that's not a winning combination, then I don't know what is!

Carmen Shaw

Developer

Carmen N. Shaw is currently a biology major at Georgia State University. She is the owner and developer of the book blog, Understanding Carmen's Story.

6 comments:

  1. Love Adaddin and of course Abu. Great choice.

    Have a great week.
    My DLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love Aladdin too!!!!! So cute.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome reasons! I never looked at it that way. New follower!!!

    http://fiktishuhspleasures.blogspot.com/2012/08/dirty-little-secret.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choice! Aladdin is soo cute! not to mention he has a flying carpet!

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humm I still stay with my Herc! But I wouldn't mind Abu!!

    *New Follower :)*

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, it makes me smile! So go on and make my day by commenting :)