Dirty Little Secret #6

by 1:17 AM 2 comments

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers & our readers more intimately by asking them questions, hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets!


Shuffle your playlist and give us the first five songs that come up. 

If I die young - The Band Perry

This is the only song I know by them, but I love it! It sounds so soft and sweet, but talks about a really serious topic.




Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

My favorite song at the moment, and the video is so weirdly unique and awesome!


Love is Pain - Joan Jett and the Black Hearts

Well, I went through this phase where I was obsessed with Joan Jett...





Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine

I first heard this song in Twilight and instantly loved it. This song can make me smile and lull me to sleep. It's my lullaby :)




I'm Alive - Celine Dion

Old, but a classic in my books.

Carmen Shaw

Developer

Carmen N. Shaw is currently a biology major at Georgia State University. She is the owner and developer of the book blog, Understanding Carmen's Story.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping through :) love Joan Jett
    Sharonda @ salaciousreads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping through :) love Joan Jett
    Sharonda @ salaciousreads

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, it makes me smile! So go on and make my day by commenting :)