House of Night book series to be made into movie?

by 2:31 AM 0 comments
P.C. Cast has stated on her blog that Davis Films, has acquired film rights to her and Kristen's House of Night young adult fiction book series. Forums will be set up so that fans will be able to give their say about what they want to see in the HoN movies. They are currently working on the screenplay and director at the moment. It is stated that P.C. Cast will have creative input.

Can I be in the movie? Just asking...



By the way, has anyone read Destined yet? I'm picking it up tomorrow, and I can't wait to read it!
The cover is not too shabby either :D

  

For more information: http://pccast.blogspot.com/

Carmen Shaw

Developer

Carmen N. Shaw is currently a biology major at Georgia State University. She is the owner and developer of the book blog, Understanding Carmen's Story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, it makes me smile! So go on and make my day by commenting :)