Teaser Tuesday #2: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia + Margaret Stohl

by 6:51 PM 5 comments
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers


 Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia + Margaret Stohl

I walked Lena to the seat in the front of the room obviously reserved for her. It was right in front of the firing squad, dead center. 
It's going to be okay.
Promise?
I could hear the rain pounding on the roof outside.
I promise this doesn't matter. I promise these people are idiots. I promise nothing they say will ever change the way I feel about you.
I'll take that as a no. 

                                      Pages: 392-393



Carmen Shaw

Developer

Carmen N. Shaw is currently a biology major at Georgia State University. She is the owner and developer of the book blog, Understanding Carmen's Story.

5 comments:

  1. I really want to read this series, just haven't had the chance! Great Teaser, I wanna know what happened to get Lena in trouble. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my Teaser today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh, great teaser! Thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, awesome teaser! I haven't gotten in to this series (yet!) but it definitely sounds like I should!

    Thanks for stopping by Radiant Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome teaser! I still need to read this series!! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, it makes me smile! So go on and make my day by commenting :)