I've been tagged!

by 10:58 PM 0 comments
I have been tagged by Sarah from That Teenage Feeling!

1) Fill in the blank. When I'm not reading, I'm          
I'm a woman of many interests. I've loved drawing and dancing since I was a little kid. And like the bum that I am, I could be completely content with just staying in bed and watching TV or movies with a big bar of yummy chocolate!

2) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A dancer. An entrepreneur. And oddly enough, an archaeologist, but that didn't last very long.

3) What's the best Non-YA book you've read recently?

I just recently got Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward, and though I'm not that far along, I'm loving it so far!

4) What was your favorite book as a child and why?

Let me just say, I was not a reader when I was younger... at all... in any way. Seriously, it bored me to tears, and I didn't really start to read until the 8th grade because my friends kept harassing me because I wouldn't read Twilight. When I finally did, I was hooked to reading... as cliche as it sounds. With that being said, I'll probably have to go with The Sideways Stories from Wayside School series by Louis SacharIt's about this really bizarre school, with even more bizarre teachers. I guess I liked it because I wished my school was like that. I wanted excitement. I wanted adventure! I wanted wackiness!

5) What song or artist are you loving at the moment?



I just recently heard this song, and I couldn't stop bopping my head! It's so addictive!

6) What food or drink is unique to where you live?

Um... yeah, I have no idea. But a unique food item that I love to eat is candy canes stuffed in pickles. My dad introduced that idea to me a few years back, and it's really good. I usually only eat it around Christmas time, but I haven't had it in a while. I'm sad now :( Oh, and trust me, it tastes a lot better than it sounds lol!

7) What is your favorite Disney movie? If you haven't watched/don't care for Disney, what's your favorite cartoon?

This question was made for me! I love Disney movies with a passion because well... I never grew up, basically. I still watch them whenever I'm feeling nostalgic, I will admit. 

Mulan: I always wanted to be as strong and self-sacrificing as her! 
Beauty and the Beast: Come on, how can you not aww at this movie! 
Aladdin: The genie is freaking hilarious! 
The Lion King: A total classic! My future children will watch this and they will like it!

Favorite cartoon? I've watched Pokemon, collected the cards, the stuffed animals, played the video games, and raved over the movies, since I was 5 years old!

8) If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?

I'm a total fanatic of the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, so I'd have to go with Rose Hathaway. True, it'd be completely terrifying to live as her, but if something were to happen, I'd just square my shoulders, set my lips, toss my hair, take everything in stride and keep on walking... like the boss she is.

9) What's the last book that made you cry?

Hmm... I usually cry very easily with books, but I haven't read any that have been particularly sad lately. So... let's just pretend you said movie instead :) I recently watched P.S. I Love You for the first time, and cried like a baby!

10) What would you name the autobiography of your life?

It's Better When I Tell It

11) If they made a movie of your life who would play you?

Zoe Saldana is awesome, so probably her. I feel so arrogant saying that lol!

Carmen Shaw

Developer

Carmen N. Shaw is currently a biology major at Georgia State University. She is the owner and developer of the book blog, Understanding Carmen's Story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, it makes me smile! So go on and make my day by commenting :)